How to use
An ancient Chinese technique, facial rolling helps to alleviate puffiness and improve overall skin elasticity. Massaging only a couple minutes a day, this holistic ritual minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and contours one’s face for a healthy, youthful glow and appearance. Historically, white jade (and its cooling effects on the skin) have been admired for its ability to balance the “Crown Chakra,” which is said to be connected to one’s spirit, enlightenment and creativity. Whether at-home or travelling, this beautifying technique is the perfect companion to transform your daily face care routine into a spa-like experience.
- Start by cleansing skin and gently patting dry.
- Tear package at notch to open and pull out tray.
- Apply the textured side of the mask to face, starting with the top half and then bottom.
- Peel off remaining film. Leave on for a LOOP (10 minutes), then peel off.
- Tap remaining serum into skin for full ingredient absorption.
Incorporate LOOPS into your regular face care routine for best results. Please note: face masks will not stick to facial hair.
- Use the smooth end of the roller for more delicate, smaller areas like under yours eyes and nose.
- Use the textured end of the roller for more broad surfaces like the planes of the face: forehead, cheeks and jawline.
- For extra cooling, soothing and depuffing benefits place your LOOPS facial roller in the refrigerator or freezer.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid direct contact with eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.